It's really time to blog ya. I just came back from camp complete..was so happy that the purpose of our committee was met..we say we are gonna be united to make this camp as smooth as possible..n i felt like i was working with a family..warmth and united.
I love camps...n i think ppl are encourage to go camps as much as they can. U know little things like depriving fr good slp, good shower and time to do other things cant be ur excuses to go for a camp. I thanks my angel along wit ppl tt encouraged me over my responsibility of bein a worship coordinator cum worship leader. The tot of not doing until v fantastic but ppl still encourage me, :well done here n there...hmm. I guess praises r neva too generous to give. N i ve to confess tt standing on 'stage' to lead others is a joy. plus, Lame games like throwing chicken as captian ball, group discussion n slping on floor are smthing v fun.
ppl kip on asking me wat i want to do after poly...i dunno. NO PLANS u know...wanted to go poor country to help out...but situations dun allow. tings like skin allegies, family disaproval n lack of experience n more sort of disquality my dream.
but ppl if you are like me wit no plans...we gonna think hard alrdy..."find a job u like, n u never going to work a single day" hahas.
Shalom in me(-.-)
11:30 AM