Excited...
I'm so excited..so many things are coming out. Just came back from a church meeting for the coming up valentine time event. Hmmm...it's my first time serving in church after being a christian for 5 years...(still dare to say huh!). i can SEE that everyone is putting in so much effort when everyone is so busy and tired...But I know that God will be in the centre and He will bless this valentine evening..!
Going to poly attachment 2m...a bit THE lah bcos the company i'm going is quite small( sad ar, i tot big company, hahahs) and mayb i'll be assigned to be the marria there. WEeee, n u noe wat, my grade 3 paino exam is going up too..first time having paino exams..but my skill now still cannot pass lei..haihaihai...but i'm so exicited abt everything so much so that I wonder how my poly friends are doing lei, they are having attachment too...hope that they are enjoying too lah.
Cheng hui say she wanna get 3As AND
NO Cs...hahahas...study hard harder hor!
Shalom in me(-.-)
12:07 AM