Helo...wat i was doing? Good questions!!! Spending my time ra ra here n there, and study lah. I was so happy today bcos PMM is over. Paradox- i hate studying for PMM but like doing the paper...Cos i couldn't stop thinking that my ans is just like PMM notes, irrelevant, incomprehensible and a total piece of art..
For a moment in the exam, I thought:
Why not just write 'the owners dog will bark at the neighbours bcos they are hungry.' when
the ques asked: what will irritate the bungalow neighbours when maintenance is not done.
ahahhas...my teacher would go and bang against the wall, i tin so. Den, i felt v heart pain, cos today i felt happy n vain at the same time, so i went to make contact lens. so regretful, it cost me $30x5...which means i can use 5 $30 to do all other silly things. haiz.
I would really wanna thanks God. I tin my brother is slowly turning from his evils way. My mother, i tin she can go n take up the world record of the most patient person on EArth. If i have this kind of son who is more irritating than PMM notes..i'll most probably faint everyday. heheehe.
Friends- they are my comforter,
Study- they are my hope
Family- they are my home
Joy- my happiness in rainy days
GOD- the EVERYTHING~ rainbow above all sorrows.
Take care! Let's enjoy life by working hard for the things we think is worth it
kaes.....
Shalom in me(-.-)
8:35 PM