Listen to me! Thans friends, esp to WT. I guess in this holiday, u did really mug alot, but u have wrote so much to me too(in friendster and letter). I always tin that Jc kids should work harder and i do hope that they will ended up in places they like. In fact, i respect those hu noes how to sacrifice other things to mug. To God, we scarifies to give the best.
I'm glad that the attachment was over, had lots of fun and had gain something too. Thans God for the grace that hold us through out. i'll blog abt it when i'm free.
u noe, Most of the time, i really think that i so weak and incompetent and in everything i do, the first thing that flash across my mind in doing everything ish, 'wat if i fail?' is this low self esteem? or perhaps, i guess everyone faces the same stress oso. The ppl now are all so smart, n watever things we do, our expectations are forever so high. And so i always 'force' myself to be humble. U noe, God has a purpose for us, n we are created to suit the purpose.
Wt n hui are rite too, our family members are so un-likeable, hateable(if there's words like this), n sometimes they make me feel so *, watever it is..i'm always reminded that all parents love their children no matter what.
Off to mug too! I'm going to do my best too. Weee, jia you to all hu mug too=)